Saturday, June 8, 2019

This post will be mostly pictures...because I have a lot of them! We had our field trips to Brooklyn Boulders and the Museum of Science, as well as our end-of-the-year concert. The kids were really well-behaved on both trips and they were both a blast. In fact, the crew at Brooklyn Boulders were so complimentary that they deemed our very own 4th graders one of the best groups of kids they'd seen! I was really proud, and I look forward to spending time together at Albion Park on Monday. 

Since we were so busy this week, putting names in the Bucket Filler jar got lost in the shuffle. For that reason, I chose students from both rooms who stood out to me this week for one reason or another. From Mrs. O'Keefe's homeroom, Dylan, Owen, and Lyla were given the title. Dylan is always the first to express his gratitude for the fun things we do, and his appreciation makes me so appreciative! Owen and Lyla are two students who are constantly eager to help me in any way they can. They are almost always picking things up off the ground and neatening the room without me asking them to. Ava and Rakia fulfill that role in my homeroom. At the end of almost every day, after they pack up they immediately help me clean up. And I know it's not about getting recognition or about cleaning up their own mess (because more often that not, they weren't the ones to make it!), it's because they are truly thoughtful kids. I love that, and wanted to make sure each of these guys knew how grateful I've been to have them helping me out this year!

  

 

  

  

  

   

 

 

 

 

  

  

  

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment