Monday, April 13, 2020


Let's all take a minute to enjoy the adorableness that is this photo of my niece and nephews, shall we?? While it stinks I couldn't physically be with them yesterday to celebrate Easter, getting sent this photo was an absolute GIFT, and I hope you all were able to have your own bright moments this past weekend. 

This upcoming week, I'm looking forward to kicking off weekly small group virtual meetings. It'll be nice to get the chance to check in with kids in a smaller group format, as opposed to the class-size ones we've had so far. Parents/guardians will receive an email with that meeting schedule (which will start on Tuesday!), and I will post it on Google Classroom Tuesday morning. In addition, starting this week, I will be available from 11-12 for "office hours". That means that if you have a question about something I've posted or if you're stuck on an assignment I've asked you to do, you can click the Google Meet link at the top of our Google Classroom page at any point between 11 and 12, and voila!--I'll be there to assist you. 

Last week's Bucket Filler was Maggie, and don't worry Maggie, your prize is on its way...This week, we have two Bucket Fillers: Annabelle and Logan G. Annabelle stood out this week because of her awesome 'Make Your Own Map' project. It was so cool to see the amazing effort and originality that she put into this assignment, and her approach to this project is a perfect example of how you can get creative with the work you're being asked to do. The work Logan has been doing has also stood out. Logan has put consistent time and effort into the daily tasks, and that's on top of other separate assignments that he's doing too. He is the OPPOSITE of lazy, and I miss seeing his smiling face everyday! Congrats, you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment